Tutorial for setting up Capture One for Windows
Capture One (Windows) integration is based solely on using shortcuts. These shortcuts are defined in Capture One (which have multiple shortcut sets - one of them is designed to work with Loupedeck).
Supported versions are:
- Capture One v.11 - 13
- Capture One 21 (v.14) or newer
- Download Loupedeck software: Click here (for the download page)
- Install Loupedeck Software
- Open Capture One.
In Capture One, First we need to verify, that correct Keyboard Shortcuts file-set is selected:
- Open Edit menu
- Select 'Edit Keyboard Shortcuts'
- At the top: open the 'Set' drop-down menu. Select "Loupedeck_beta" as your shortcut set.
- Click 'Close' to get back to using Capture One.
Now everything should work!