The Cinema 4D profile allows users to navigate and work quickly by giving the user access to the most commonly used shortcuts using the Loupedeck CT and Loupedeck Live.
The Cinema 4D profile is aCustom Profile designed and built by Jonathan Winbush, multi-award winning motion graphics artist. The Cinema 4D profile allows users to navigate and work quickly by giving the user access to the most commonly used shortcuts using the Loupedeck CT and Loupedeck Live. Broken down into 5 sections ( Main controls, File Menu, Viewport, Render controls and Window menu ) users are able to easily and steadily access the functions they need in order to focus on being creative and not looking for keyboard shortcuts.
Cinema 4D Custom Profile will allow users to:
- Access all file menu controls
- Zoom in and out of the viewport using the wheel
- Scroll across the timeline
- Quickly change the viewport view
- Gain access to render controls smoothly
- Call up any window / menu like the Content Browser or Material Manager
Cinema 4D Custom Profile Beschreibung:
- Compatible with Cinema 4D R21
- Keyboard language must be set to English
About the Creator Jonathan Winbush:
Jonathan Winbush is well-known for his work in motion graphics and is the founder of Winbush Immersive. With over a decade of working in Hollywood you can see Winbush’s work on shows, video games and movies such as Iron Man, My Little Pony, Transformers, Deadliest Catch, Overwatch and Hearthstone to name a few.
Visit Jonathan’s Youtube channel for motion graphics tutorials: click here.